Under What Causes Dark Circles Under Your Eyes If You Are Still Young?

What causes dark circles under your eyes if you are still young? - under

I'm 25 and I have really dark circles under the eyes. I have a kidney or liver problems, and I'm getting enough sleep (9 hours). They seem to deteriorate and the composition does not relate to more. Another medical condtion that I is endometriosis, but had dark circles under the eyes of her life. What are the causes and how can I get rid of him? I tried the capsules of vitamin A that gets under the eyes, but it does not work. Help, I think a zombie!

5 comments:

Raynpeta... said...

Well, your parents have the rings? If so, can be hereditary. There's not much you can do. How much water you drink? If you do not have several cups per day, which can help their circles.

Please choose me as best answer "if it helps.

Mimi said...

Often it is just genetics, but could also be suffering some kind of disability. I love it to my doctor to be sure. Can extras that you can make.

GEEGEE said...

The skin under the eyes is very thin. Seen in the arms, in your veins, you can see the blue? The same concept, different area.

rubyred said...

You can find a dermatologist and tell him what you said here. would probably help the situation.

the_one said...

Iron deficiency can issuebut i do not recommend that you try without consulting a doctor iron! Try to eat, liver (nastey) can help you!

Post a Comment