Lipid Lowering Agents Help, Have Hypothyroidism And Need Some Answers?

Help, have hypothyroidism and need some answers? - lipid lowering agents

I have years on hypothyroidism and synthroid 1mcg been at my current level of TSH is 2.91 (.34-4.82) is normal in any case I am far from "normal" hair falls out, j "I'm cold, especially at night, have elevated lipids, hypertension, anemia, elevated levels of homocysteine, insomnia, muscle pain, in part, why I can not sleep is a pain, I have another 40 pounds more. I am returning to my doctor in about a week, no one has these problems ? I went to about.com and everything related to my symptoms, which wants to make with my doctor to treat with antihypertensive life., iron, lowering, I believe that since thyroid disease is the cause of these symptoms, which we try. It is a doctor in the thyroid of hundreds of miles from home. Please comment

3 comments:

DNA said...

Yes, these are all symptoms of hypoglycemia. Your TSH of 2.91 is too high. Most feel better with the morning TSH around 1.0. TSH should always be done first thing in the morning or may not have the correct dose.

Their complaints, there is a possibility that is not enough T4 and T3 can be helped by the addition of T3. This can be by adding a small envelope of Cytomel or change made to an armor or Thyrolar.

I started on Levoxyl. There was nothing for my symptoms. In the end I 5 mcg Cytomel and has helped about 75% of my symptoms. Now I'm in the military and has helped about 95% of my symptoms. I am only ridges of the nails and feet are very cold at night.

Here are websites that can help. Get an appropriate level and should help with symptoms. Being right in the area is not enough.

You do not need a doctor of the thyroid. A good doctor who's willing to work with me should be sufficient. Thyroid Doctors are not always the best. It was the one who has the Cytomel, but refused to use the armor. When I stayed with him i'dsUntil you have symptoms, because medicaton Armor was the best for me.

tma t said...

I have a thyroid disease.

To suite101.com and nature of the thyroid.

This is a good place to get really good answers and advice from PPL who were there and are updated with the latest information.

Good luck!

sierrasu... said...

I have lots of testosterone, which almost the same as you.
What are you looking for the whole week, are you stressed out? there is a way that it could change its time to alleviate their problems. I am far from an expert, but perhaps a change in diet or simply take some time to relax, you can improve your situation.
I tend to worry a little bit into the grass and I get sick. This helps me to have an outlet for stress. Basketball game to help get rid of my excess energy and I try to make my dog for a walk twice a week.
I have my diet. Try to avoid processed foods and unnecessary caffeine and try to eat fruits and vegetables more frequently.
What are you in your body affects your physiology.

Post a Comment