Ringworm Pictures Stomach Bloat Does This Look Like Ringworm To You?

Does this look like ringworm to you? - ringworm pictures stomach bloat

I have raised in this round, raw, red spot on his back, which is about 2 inches wide. I think it is ringworm, but I'm not sure. Here is a picture ...

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l371/BelladonnaAphrodisiac/IMG_2291.jpg

I noticed was that show on my chest and stomach as well, albeit much smaller spots. Since yesterday I called the unit was bought in a shop with Lotrimin clotrimazole antifungal cream for ringworm, but apparently not improved. The problem is that I do not know if the cream is useless May of this butterfly.

Any help?

5 comments:

Dr Noopur, MD said...

Hello,
It may be lichen, pityriasis rosea or nummular dermatitis. They seem to form a ring lesions and pits to form. The treatment is different for everybody. So, the evaluation, a dermatologist may be the best. I hope that helps. Pay attention and consideration.

Dr Noopur, MD said...

Hello,
It may be lichen, pityriasis rosea or nummular dermatitis. They seem to form a ring lesions and pits to form. The treatment is different for everybody. So, the evaluation, a dermatologist may be the best. I hope that helps. Pay attention and consideration.

Elena said...

I am not a dermatologist, but I must say that it is ringworm secure. No rash or skin disease appears in a perfect circle, "as this (where") Falter. "Hold the cream. Anything by Lotrimin is very good, in my experience, when you should begin to improve within a few days or to see less. Please consult a doctor or dermatologist, because you wash something prescription in May. everything that you use - sheets, clothes, etc. and have bath or shower every day.

kelly e said...

Apparently so. Have you twice a day? For about 10 days.

Also you will all bed linen and towels, wash pillows .. Bathroom ..
does not seem to be better in a few days, call your doctor for a diagnosis.

Even if you do not leave the cream for a while.

noblemas said...

It looks and sounds like it is.
If you do not get the results of things that the calendar that says you must
You should ask your doctor /

Post a Comment