Lists Of Pokemon Names And Pictures List Of Legendary And Super Rare Pokemon?

List of Legendary and super rare Pokemon? - lists of pokemon names and pictures

I try to a list of all Pokémon ledgondary and super rare, I'm 36 on my list, but I'm only 17 years. Can anyone name me tha GAIV rarest Pokemon legondary or super. Includes links to photos of Pokemon, if you can

I have already

~ Articuno
~ Kyogre
~ Mewtwo
~ Suicune
~ Zapdos
~ Moltres
~ Latias
~ Diaruga
~ Entei
~ Groudon
Hoho ~
~ Latios
Lugia ~
Mew ~
~ Parukia
~ Raikou
~ Rayquaza

Please help me:)

Thanks in advance
-mime

4 comments:

sky_drag... said...

He is not a fairy tale, but it is a super rare Salamence
Legendary: Manaphy Type: Water
CATALOGS
Cresselia --
-Giratina
-Regigigas
Heatran --
-Palkia
-Dialga
-Azelf
-Mesprit
-Radice
Regirock --
Registeel --
Jirachi --
-Deoxys
-Uxie
Links to photos: www.pokemon.com => Pokedex

Noecito said...

Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Mesprit, Manaphy, CATALOGS, dark, Uxie Giratina, Azelf, Regigigas, Cresselia, Shaymin, Arceus, Regirock, Registeel, radice, kyorge, Celebi and Heatran.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

Alan said...

Umm .. How about Jackie Chan?

keau said...

I 37

Dragonite
Mew
Mewtwo
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Celebi
HO OH
Lugia
Larvitar
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
deoxy
Jirachi
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyogre
Latios
Latias
Registeel
Radice
Regirock
Arceus
Shaymin
Darkrai
Cresselia
Giratina
Regigigas
Heatran
Manaphy
CATALOGS
Palkia
Dialga
Azelf
Mesprit
Uxie

Post a Comment