How Much Costs For Doing Laser For Hair Removal In Kaya Skin Clinic How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost Only On The Belly At The Kaya Skin Clinic?

How much does laser hair removal cost only on the belly at the Kaya Skin Clinic? - how much costs for doing laser for hair removal in kaya skin clinic

I am very hairy and I would like to do laser hair removal on a line of hair from the middle of the chest to the navel. This line of hair that bothers me, because I can not wear, shirts, r even a lil weak, or those that show a lil of my stomach. And some of the hair is very thick weather na ... so I really need help.
I am 16 and also asked if the electrolysis is a better solution ... Thank you.

5 comments:

livingit... said...

Imagine waiting for a more permanent solution, use Nair! You can get them in pharmacies, and is within minutes ... to grow very useful for hair removal without pain a few days until the hair starts. Unfortunately I can not help you, with your other question.

livingit... said...

Imagine waiting for a more permanent solution, use Nair! You can get them in pharmacies, and is within minutes ... to grow very useful for hair removal without pain a few days until the hair starts. Unfortunately I can not help you, with your other question.

shil45 said...

an idea to go over the costs, but u can exempt any store in the skin near the hospital and can go 4 Kaya consultation, my friend went to 4 elctrolysisi tratment chin, which costs 10k

umi said...

The electrolysis is painful, laser age and is more than effective, safe and painless method. When we say, no pain, is not quite right .. a little click and it will take to get rid of at least 4 -5 meetings have been saying ur hair completely, its dark, so I think it might take longer, and each session can cost in terms of growth. U also ask to see some tests in order to explain why there is so much growth.

rashidri... said...

I think you should get your body waxed a few times instead of electrolysis. The wax is making it more economical and efficient. You're still 16 and could even delay the waxed hair. Once the hair is even less able to bleach.

Post a Comment