Planter Fountain How Much And How Often Should I Be Watering My Plants, Trees And Yard?

How much and how often should I be watering my plants, trees and yard? - planter fountain

I have recently invested money to spend in my garden landscaping need some advice on setting up my sprinkler system. In a do-it-yourself owners, nothing about the care of plants and trees or grass, that knows the matter. My sprinkler system is now in a program that is established by 7 zones and water my landscape.

I live in Austin, TX, a climate zone 8.9. I have the following trees, shrubs and plants in my landscape.

Cherry laurel, Magnolia, Leland Cyprus, Sego Palms, Croton, crepe myrtles, Italian Cyprus, Fountain Grass
Box loriapi woods, jasmine, oak, and many other shrubs.

Planting beds are separate, but since the beds are soaked in the same region, I am all that sorta down in a chamber pot irrigation given time.

Now you have an idea what I'm facing. When is irrigation? How often should I water the pot and use the beds of trees?

I'm afraid the over or under water

0 comments:

Post a Comment