Birthday Favor Boxes What Are The Ideas For The Girls 1st Birthday Party?

What are the ideas for the girls 1st birthday party? - birthday favor boxes

Hello,
1. My daughter's birthday comes in December. I am very happy birthday party and celebration. But at the same time, a little nervous, as will be the game. It's my first child and never went to pieces b'day 1 person in my life, so I do not know how to celebrate who ofcourse. (. .. The basics of nutrition, and cakes, etc.). This will be a small party at our house for four families (8 adults) with their children and the children of neighbors. 9,10 Children Together, 20m, 19m, 2 1/2yrs, 3 1/2yrs, 4 1/2yrs, 6, 8, 9yrs and 13 years. Seeking help with all the birthdays of ideas from beginning to (invitations, cakes, food, favor boxes, end, and I miss him). I think the theme of the anniversary of animals or hugging, or Safari and points (not sure). Please help with the answer or email me yamiltalking@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment